In this section
BSc (Hons) Psychology
Why choose this course?
Explore the fascinating subject of psychology and gain the undergraduate qualification you need to enter postgraduate training to become a professional psychologist.
- Our BSc (Hons) Psychology degree is accredited by the British Psychological Society and if you achieve a second class degree or above, you will be eligible for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership. This is needed for postgraduate training to become a professional psychologist
- Harness our state-of-the-art facilities, including our psychological observation suite and eye tracker equipment
- Learn from lecturers at the forefront of psychological research – you’ll have opportunities to contribute to their projects and to conduct your own research
- Gain applied experience through an optional work placement so that you develop the vital skills that employers are looking for
- Join a course with a strong seal of approval from psychology students: 90% said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of this course in the National Student Survey, 2016.