In this section
BSc (Hons) Adventure Sport and Coaching Science
Why choose this course?
This course provides you with:
- the unique opportunity to develop practical skills and theoretical knowledge of coaching and human performance in adventure sport
- real world learning experiences at our Oaklands Manor Outdoor Leadership Centre, based on the edge of the Peak District National Park
- opportunities to go on exciting fieldtrips, including rock climbing in Snowdonia National Park, kayaking in Scotland, and caving in the Yorkshire Dales
- personal equipment to use during your study, including a rucksack, fleece, t-shirts, dry bag, first aid kit and maps of the area
- placement opportunities within professional development to prepare you for the workplace
- opportunities to gain coaching awards and first aid relevant to the discipline area.