At whatever stage in your career you are or if you are looking to introduce psychology into your profession, our online BSc (Hons) Psychology, MSc Health Psychology, Postgraduate Diploma and MSc Psychology courses may be for you.
We are currently working with the British Psychological Society (BPS) on the accreditation for our psychology programmes. Until we have successfully concluded this process with the BPS we are unable to state that our programmes are BPS accredited. We are in discussions with the BPS and will update the position as soon as we are able. BPS accreditation remains in place for programmes that commenced prior to September 2016 and for all campus-based psychology programmes.
Choose an online course for your own personal or professional interests such as sports psychology or health psychology as well as from a range of academic university levels from Psychology University Certificate to an MSc in Psychology to help you get an edge in the market place.
View our Online Psychology Courses
- Clinical Supervision Postgraduate Certificate
- Cognitive Behavioural Studies and Skills (not a license for practice), University Advanced Diploma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Approaches BSc (Hons) Top-Up degree
- Counselling Studies and Skills (Not a License to Practice) University Diploma
- Exercise Psychology Certificate of Credit
- Foundation Certificate in Higher Education
- Health Psychology MSc
- Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Psychology MSc
- Psychology Postgraduate Diploma
- Psychology University Certificate
- Sport and Exercise Psychology University Certificate
- Sports Psychology Certificate of Credit