The University of Derby Online Learning is renowned for its health and psychology degrees. As well as Psychology qualifications online, we offer counselling and cognitive behavioural studies, nursing and clinical supervision, ergonomics and environmental postgraduate degrees.
We maintain a close relationship with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and our BSc (Hons) Psychology, MSc Health Psychology and MSc Psychology conversion courses are all accredited by the BPS. See our full range of courses below.
Special offers for Psychology course enrolment in September 2015
Enrol onto one of our Psychology courses in September 2015 and take advantage of our special offers.
- Clinical Supervision Postgraduate Certificate
- Cognitive Behavioural Studies and Skills (not a license for practice), University Advanced Diploma
- Counselling Studies and Skills (Not a License to Practice) University Diploma
- Dementia Care University Advanced Diploma
- Ergonomics MSc
- Ergonomics Postgraduate Certificate
- Ergonomics Postgraduate Diploma (specialist pathway)
- Health Psychology MSc
- Integrative Health and Social Care BSc (Hons) top up
- Integrative Health and Social Care MSc
- Nursing Studies BSc (Hons) top up
- Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Psychology MSc
- Psychology Postgraduate Diploma
- Psychology University Certificate