In this section
BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
Why choose this course?
A course for people who want to help others reach their potential
- Study a course accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- It's approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, meaning you'll be able to apply for registration to practice as an Occupational Therapist as soon as you graduate
- Engage with our experienced teaching team who have worked in a range of settings
- Gain first-hand experience by undertaking exciting placements in sector
- Learn how to help people overcomes the obstacles that prevent them from reaching their full potential
- 98% of our graduates are employed or in further study within 6 months of completing their course
- 94% of students were satisfied with the overall quality of this course in the National Student Survey 2015.
Catherine, an Occupational Therapy student, talks about her highlights of the course so far: