BSc (Hons) Community Specialist Practice (District Nursing)
Why choose this course?
Study a course for registered nurses who wish to gain a professional qualification in district nursing.
- Realise your full potential through practical placements
- Work alongside a mentor and/or practice teacher to enhance your clinical skills
- Get hands-on experience and put theory into practice
- Graduate with a greater understanding of a professional role, so you can bring about integrated and high quality health and social care
- Develop specialist assesment, leadership and management skills
- 96.9% of our graduates are employed or in further study within 6 months of completing their course
- Shape your future at the No.1 university for graduate employment in the East Midlands (HESA 2015 - universities with a graduating class over 2000).