In this section
FdEng Motorsport Engineering
Why choose this course?
- We've got fully equipped motorsport workshop facilities complete with a variety of race vehicles, so you can gain real experience.
- Our staff are enthusiastic and professional with a wide range of motorsport industrial experience.
- We have a number of links within the motorsport industry so you'll learn about current industry trends and practices that will make you valuable in the workplace.
- The Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) recently awarded Team Derby Motorsport with a grant for £3,000 after the team won this year's Rookie Team Award.
- Engineering students from the University of Derby took to Silverstone last weekend (July 8–12), for the world’s biggest student motorsport competition, Formula Student 2015.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.