In this section
BEng (Hons) Motorsport Engineering
Why choose this course?
- We received a 91% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2015*
- This course is accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, ensuring that you're getting the latest industry knowledge and when you graduate your qualifications will be recognised in the industry. This puts you ahead of the competition in the competitive graduate job market.
- You'll take part in live projects, such as a 'transformer' car created by our students which will be used by Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service.
- You'll study in a state of the art workshop complete with a rolling road and digital diagnostic and set-up equipment.
- The Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) awarded Team Derby Motorsport with a grant for £3,000 after they won the Formula Student Rookie Team Award in 2015.
- You’ll get to take part in exciting projects like Formula Student - the world’s biggest student motorsport competition. Team Derby Motorsport entered the competition for the first time in 2015.
*NSS Results 2015 for FdEng and BEng (Hons) Motorsport Engineering and FdEng and BEng (Hons) Motorcycle EngineeringShow All