MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering*
Why choose this course?
1. This course is a dedicated Mechanical Engineering programme that has been designed to give you the underpinning knowledge for registration as a Chartered Engineer (CEng)
2. The course is extremely current, and you will learn from well-qualified and very experienced staff
3. You’ll learn in our excellent workshop and technical facilities, and will use our brand new STEM building which will be ready in 2017
4. You can work on exciting extra-curricular projects such as the Shell Eco-marathon. The Mechanical Engineering Shell Eco Team were recently awarded with a sponsorship for £9,000 to build the prototype ethanol vehicle for the 2016 competition
5. Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016
*This course is subject to validation.Show All