In this section
FdEng Engineering Planning and Control
Why choose this course?
- Learn the theories and techniques relevant to engineering planning and control
- Develop the competencies and skills required to create, maintain, analyse and report on complex Engineering plans
- Improve your approach to problem solving and decision making
- Gain the knowledge and skills to continue your professional development in the discipline of planning and control engineering
- You’ll study part-time on day release from your work place giving you the flexibility to study alongside your role
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.