In this section
BA (Hons) Marketing (PR and Advertising) with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the Honours degree programme, you can choose to start at Foundation Year stage
- Focus on the integrated management of marketing, marketing communications, PR and advertising
- Improve your marketing knowledge whilst appreciating the full multi-media approach to marketing communications
- This programme is part of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Graduate Gateway scheme, giving you module exemptions from the CIM professional qualifications
- You can choose to study abroad for a semester at CEU San Pablo University in Madrid, through the ERASMUS programme. All classes will be taught in English
- Placements, internships and hands-on projects for companies enable you to work on real marketing issues and develop your marketing skills.