We're creating a new generation of marketers prepared for extraordinary careers. We combine the art and science of marketing to build your creativity, confidence and connectivity. And we’re breaking new ground with truly distinctive courses.
Our suite of degrees captures a bold new era for marketing and every course is designed with your employability in mind. Plan powerful PR and advertising campaigns. Specialise in leisure, entertainment and events marketing. Harness pioneering digital technologies and trends. Apply the science of consumer psychology to build stronger relationships with customers. Link marketing with insights into analytics and data.
A wide range of modules to choose from
“I really enjoyed my time studying Marketing and Brand Management BSc, at the University of Derby. The course included relevant teaching and a wide range of modules to choose from covering a variety of subjects. The tutors have a wealth of knowledge and experience, and are very approachable and helpful.
During the course I also had the opportunity to do a work placement year that I gained valuable skills and experience from.”
This is Marketing
- At Derby you’ll become part of a vibrant business community. We’ve joined forces with regional and national brands - and professional bodies like the Chartered Institute of Marketing - to keep your learning relevant and up-to-date
- You’ll work on live consultancy projects and network with the region’s brightest marketers and business entrepreneurs. Our expert teaching team are tuned into what’s new, nurturing your talent to help you seize the opportunities ahead
- Our Marketing graduates are achieving great things everywhere from multinational companies to their own start-up businesses. Join them by gaining a qualification that will make you stand out from the crowd
- You can choose to spend a year on placement, getting vital marketing and business experience that will make your CV stand out.
What our Marketing graduates do
Demand for specialists in marketing is high. Our graduates have gone on to work in large, multi-national blue chip companies, some have set up their own businesses; some work in marketing departments, some in specialist businesses; some work in the public sector.
Career opportunities open to graduates include:
- Marketing Officer
- Graduate Management Trainee
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Regional Manager.
Find out if studying at Derby is right for you at one of our Open Days: