Media Studies and Media and Communication
Our Media and Communication courses introduce you to the theoretical and critical study of the moving image. You'll develop an in-depth understanding of media and communication using a variety of disciplines including cultural studies, history, politics and psychology, whilst learning about the practical skills required for a career in this field.
- Develop an understanding of the media industries and their trends and explore multi media platforms and the latest technologies
- Benefit from our strong links with employers such as independent film producers, radio stations and newspapers which can offer you vital work experience
- Work on live projects in the publishing, journalism and web and print media industries
- Combine Media Studies with another subject to make a varied Joint Honours degree
- Work on live projects in the media industry
- Career prospects in TV, radio, web media, research, production or teaching