You’ll develop the knowledge and skills needed to become a multi skilled multimedia professional, ready for a career in journalism, online or broadcast media production, PR, advertising, corporate communications, law and public administration or politics.
We focus on developing creative, versatile journalists with expertise in a variety of production techniques. You’ll also get a chance to concentrate on a particular journalistic genre, for example sports reporting, fashion or music journalism. You’ll study research techniques and audience theory and you’ll get practical work experience on work placements in the UK or overseas.
- BA (Hons) Journalism with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Football Journalism with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Journalism
- BA (Hons) Football Journalism
- BA (Hons) Magazine Journalism*
- BA (Hons) Specialist Sports Journalism*
- Journalism (Joint Honours)
- MA Publishing
This is a new course starting in September 2017 (*subject to approval)
Browse the Law, Humanities and Social Sciences brochure