Courses and applying
So many reasons to choose the University of Derby
We have a wide range of courses you can study including postgraduate and undergraduate degrees. You can also study pre-sessional English and progression courses designed specifically for international students.
Many of our courses will be accredited or endorsed by relevant professional bodies.
We offer international students a variety of study options including;
- on campus (experience UK student life)
- online courses (stay at home but get a UK education)
- partnerships (study one of our courses at one of our partnerships in your own country)
- progression partners (start at one of our progression partners in your country and then come to Derby to complete or continue your studies).
Improving your English
If English is not your first language and you want to improve your skills, you can take one of our English language courses
We run a 12 month International Foundation Programme which will give you a recognised qualification so that you can move straight on to an undergraduate degree. This course will help you to develop the English and academic skills that you will need during your degree.
Studying abroad and exchange programmes
There are a number of student exchange opportunities. If you are already studying at Derby and want to study at another institution inside Europe, you can become a part of the Erasmus programme.
There are a number of ways you can apply to study at the University of Derby.
- Apply directly to the university using our online application form
- Apply through the UCAS (Universities & Colleges Admissions Service) application system
- Apply through one of our in-country representatives in Pakistan, Nigeria or China
- Apply through one of our in-country agents
If you would like to talk to one of our International Student Advisers about your application, you can contact them:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 00 44 1332 591 698
- Skype: derby.uni.international