So many reasons to choose the University of Derby
We have a wide range of courses you can study. Some progression courses are designed specifically for international students.
Many of our courses will be accredited or endorsed by relevant professional bodies.
We offer international students a variety of study options including;
- on campus (experience UK student life)
- online courses (stay at home but get a UK education)
- partnerships (study one of our courses with our partner in your own country)
- progression partners (start at one of our progression partners in your country and then come to Derby to complete or continue your studies).
Improving your English
If English is not your first language and you want to improve your skills, you can take one of our English language courses
We run a 12 month International Foundation Programme which will give you a recognised qualification so that you can move straight on to an undergraduate degree.
Studying abroad and exchange programmes
There are a number of student exchange opportunities.
To see what your qualification is worth in comparison to UK qualifications please check here
Click here for a full is list per country
You can talk to one of our International Student Advisers about your application by using the details below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 00 44 1332 591 698
- Skype: derby.uni.international