Derby Business School
Derby Business School offers students the opportunity to study a wide range of courses from a variety of business related subjects. Whichever course you choose, you will be supported by our inspiring staff who will help you make the most of your time at Derby and fulfill your ambitions.
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- Accounting (Joint Honours)
- BA (Hons) Business, Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Management (CMI accredited)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top up)
- Business Management (Joint Honours)
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business
- BSc (Hons) Marketing (Analytics)
- BSc (Hons) Marketing (Consumer Psychology)
- BSc (Hons) Marketing (Digital)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (PR and Advertising)
- Marketing (Joint Honours)
Why Choose Derby?
The University of Derby is ranked Number 1 in the UK for student support by the 2015 International Student Barometer, the University of Derby is ideally located in the heart of the UK. It is the perfect base to explore the rest of the UK in your free time.
We offer competitive scholarships and the cost of living in Derby is reasonable when compared to other big cities.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain a globally recognised qualification from a respected university in the UK.
Our courses are accredited by the likes of ACCA, CIMA, CIM and CMI.
All our students have access to our Employability and Enterprise Hub that can assist in your career progression.
Do you want to know more about Derby? Maybe you want to speak direct with the academic staff via Skype?
Fill in your details below, we look forward to hearing from you!