Derby Business School courses
Derby Business School offers students the opportunity to study a wide range of courses from a variety of business related subjects. Whichever course you choose, you will be supported by our inspiring staff who will help you make the most of you time at Derby and fulfill your ambitions.
Undergraduate and Top Up courses
- BA (Hons) Business, Accounting and Finance*
- BA (Hons) Banking and Finance (Top up)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top up)
- BA (Hons) International Business (Top up)
- BA (Hons) International Business and Finance (Top up)
- BSc (Hons) Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Top up)
- MSc International Business
- MSc Supply Chain Improvement
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Business and Finance
This is a great opportunity for you to gain a globally recognised qualification from a respected university in the UK.
In The Guardian League Table 2015 Derby Business School is ranked:
- 37 out of 113 UK universities in business, management and marketing courses
- 26 out of 96 UK universities in accounting and finance
Our courses are accredited by the likes of ACCA, CIMA, CIM and CMI.
All our students have access to our Employability and Enterprise Hub that can assist in your career progression. Most of our courses allow students to take a work placement. With many employers increasingly looking for experience as well as academic achievement in candidates for their positions, work placements have an increasing importance in gaining a good job.
Do you want to know more? Maybe you want to speak direct with the academic staff?
Please fill in your details and we can help you with all your questions. We can even arrange a Skype call with the lecturer.
We look forward to hearing from you!