BSc (Hons) Information Technology with Industrial Placement
Why choose this course?
- The course will appeal to highly motivated students with a strong interest in designing IT products and services that solve real problems and will be used by “real” people to do “real” work.
- We received a 89% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016*
- It has been developed in conjunction with industry and the business world to ensure that you acquire the knowledge and develop the range of sought-after skills, which employers are looking for.
- You will spend a year in industry, getting valuable experience by taking a compulsory work placement supported by a dedicated and highly experienced Placement staff team.
- You will be taught using SAS software for analysing data. These specialised programmes are used world-wide and give graduates the ability to obtain SAS certification to heighten their employability prospects.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree. HESA 2016.
*NSS Results 2016 for BSc (Hons) Computer Networks and Security with Industrial Placement and BSc (Hons) Information Technology with industrial Placement.Show All