In this section
FdA Professional Culinary Arts
Why choose this course?
- This two year FdA Professional Culinary Arts course combines real world learning in the work place with theoretical studies and you can convert it to an honours degree with one more year of study
- You’ll be assigned a personal tutor to ensure you get the support you need throughout your Culinary Arts course
- We have some of the best university facilities in the UK including seven state-of-the-art, industry standard kitchens and a fine dining restaurant and bistro where you’ll gain practical experience working on real life projects
- Our teaching team has a wealth of industry experience and includes award winning chefs
- You’ll be based in Buxton, a leading spa and hospitality town attracting 1.4 million tourists every year
- You’ll benefit from regular opportunities to work on “live” projects including large weddings and commercial events
- Our links with local, national and international employers and organisations means you’ll have access to high quality work experience and placements in the UK and abroad
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates.