In this section
FdA International Hospitality Management
Why choose this course?
- This two year vocational course combines real world learning in work environments with theoretical studies and you can convert it to an honours degree with one more year of study
- You’ll be assigned a personal tutor to ensure you get the support you need throughout your course
- You’ll study in the inspirational Devonshire Dome which has a fine dining restaurant and bistro, state-of-the-art training kitchen and is a major hospitality venue in its own right
- You’ll study in Buxton, a leading spa and hospitality town attracting 1.4 million tourists every year and you’ll benefit from regular opportunities to work on “live” projects including large weddings and commercial events
- Our links with local, national and international organisations means you’ll have access to high quality work experience and placements in the UK and abroad
- You will gain membership of the Institute of Hospitality as part of the course giving you great opportunities to network and make industry contacts
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates.