In this section
FdA International Hospitality Management
Why choose this course?
- This two year FdA International Hospitality Management course combines real world learning in work environments with theoretical studies and you can convert it to an honours degree with one more year of study
- You’ll be assigned a personal tutor to ensure you get the support you need throughout your course
- You’ll study in the inspirational Devonshire Dome which has a fine dining restaurant and bistro, state-of-the-art training kitchen and is a major hospitality venue in its own right
- You’ll study in Buxton, a leading spa and hospitality town attracting 1.4 million tourists every year and you’ll benefit from regular opportunities to work on “live” projects including large weddings and commercial events
- Our links with local, national and international organisations means you’ll have access to high quality work experience and placements in the UK and abroad
- You will gain membership of the Institute of Hospitality as part of the course giving you great opportunities to network and make industry contacts
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates.