In this section
BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Arts (Top up)
Why choose this course?
- A great opportunity to top up your existing foundation degree to a full BA (Hons) in just one year
- We have some of the best university facilities in the UK including seven state-of-the-art, industry standard kitchens and a fine dining restaurant and cafe where you’ll gain practical experience working on real life projects
- Our fantastic links with local, national and international employers including Skibo Castle, The Gleneagles Hotel, Holbeck Ghyll, Glen Arbor Golf Club in New York, Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons and Loews Hotels and Resorts provide you with access to first class work experience and placements
- You’ll be based in Buxton, a leading spa and hospitality town attracting 1.4 million tourists every year
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates