Pre Qualification Health Care
Welcome to Pre Qualification Health Care
We have a wealth of experience in training nurses, and our courses are mapped against sector standards with first class training facilities. This ensures you receive education that is up to date and relevant, equipping you for the practice of the future. For our Adult Nursing course, you can choose from two campuses - Derby or Chesterfield, which both offer different experiences.
- You will benefit from the strong relationships we have built up with local NHS Trusts and clinical environments.
- In January 2013 we signed a partnership agreement with Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
- Our BSc (Hons) Nursing course is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Our students have fantastic employment rates.
- You will also be supported by practice mentors who will help you to get as much out of the experience as possible.
Speak Out Safely
Our Nursing & Health Care School supports the Nursing Times Speak Out Safely campaign.
We want every member of our staff and students to feel able to raise concerns about wrongdoing or poor practice when they see it, and feel confident that their concerns will be addressed in a constructive way.
We promise that where staff or students identify a genuine patient safety concern, we will support them, help them to ensure their concern is fully investigated and, if appropriate, act on their concern. We will also give them feedback about how service providers have responded to the issue they have raised, as soon as possible.
Whether you are a staff member, or a student, please speak up when you feel something is wrong. We want you to be able to Speak Out Safely.