Applying for LBR
The LBR application process
- Line manager approval - gain written confirmation from your line manager that they are happy to release you for module study, at least three months ahead of the module start date
- Apply - complete an online LBR application (see below)
- Authorisation - our LBR team will check funding, request academic approval and NHS Trust support. Once all elements are confirmed, you will receive your offer of a place by email (subject to viable numbers), approximately six weeks prior to the start of the module(s)
- Enrolment - you will receive a further email inviting you to enrol online prior to your module(s) commencing. Your course leader may also contact you with further information about the course.
To apply for your LBR module(s), you can apply online. Please read the LBR Online Applications Guidance Notes carefully. This is a step by step guide to help you provide the information we require for LBR.
- start a new application
- continue with a current application
- view your submitted applications and details.
Manage your account
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our LBR administrative team:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 01332 591992
- By post to:
College of Health
University of Derby