Welcome to Diagnostic Imaging
Whether you're just starting out or you're an experienced professional, we've got courses to suit you. Within Diagnostic Imaging, we have two main areas; diagnostic imaging, osteoporosis and falls.
- We have a wealth of experience in training radiographers, and our courses are mapped to sector standards to ensure you receieve an education that is up to date and relevant, equipping you for the practice of the future.
- We've got close links with service, so our courses are up to date and meet the needs of the modern healthcare professional.
- You will use a radiographic technique DVD (produced by the University team) to help you learn (and at exam time) and revise, your positioning techniques. You will also use an electronic portfolio to reflect on your clinical experience.
- You can take advantage of our fantastic facilities which include the most up to date radiography and imaging facilities. We also have ultrasound, x-ray and bone densitometry equipment.
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- MSc Diagnostic Radiography (Pre-Registration)
- MSc Medical Ultrasound
- PG Cert Osteoporosis and Falls Management
- PG Cert Bone Densitometry Reporting
- FdSc Professional Development (Health and Social Care)/Higher Apprenticeship Assistant Practitioner
- Radiographic Image Analysis of the Appendicular Skeleton - Level 7
- Return to Practice (Diagnostic Radiography)