Counselling and Psychotherapy
Structured courses from experienced lecturers currently practicing in the industry
Our courses cover a wide range of mental health and therapeutic subjects, delivered with the skill, delicacy and professionalism fitting of the subject matter. They’re focused to give you the necessary knowledge so you can support vulnerable people and play a big part in their wellbeing.
Whatever your chosen area is, whether it's counselling, psychotherapy or nursing; we can provide you with the high-level teaching of the study modules, within an environment that will enable you to learn and truly realise your career potential.
- Our purpose built Clinical Skills Suite, has been built to NHS specifications to replicate hospital settings.
- Because many of our tutors practice in the industry, they have their finger on the pulse, keeping abreast of the latest thinking and innovations.
- Away from the classroom you'll go on a variety of placements in different settings which will form the basis of your training.
- Most of our courses offer plenty of opportunity for work placements like our BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health). This enables students to develop their understanding of the impact that creative interventions can have on wellbeing.
- Our courses open up fantastic opportunities to develop personal and professional skills, so you'll be ready for your first job when you graduate.
- Many of our courses are accredited by professional and influential bodies, meaning that professional standards are adhered to.
- BSc (Hons) Counselling and Psychotherapy Principles and Practices
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Principles and Practices (Joint Honours)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health)
- PG Cert Systemic Thinking and Practice
- PG Cert Compassion Focused Therapy
- MSc Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (BABCP accredited) (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip)
- MSc Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip) (BACP Accredited)
- MSc Systemic Psychotherapy
- MSc Health and Social Care Studies
- Doctor of Health and Social Care Practice