Pre Qualification Health Care
Welcome to Pre Qualification Health Care
We have a wealth of experience in training nurses, and our courses are mapped against sector standards with first class training facilities. This ensures you receive education that is up to date and relevant, equipping you for the practice of the future. For our Adult Nursing course, you can choose from two campuses - Derby or Chesterfield, which both offer different experiences.
- You will benefit from the strong relationships we have built up with local NHS Trusts and clinical environments
- Our BSc (Hons) Nursing course is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Our students have fantastic employment rates
- You will also be supported by practice mentors who will help you to get as much out of the experience as possible.
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult)
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health)
- FdSc Professional Development (Health and Social Care)/Higher Apprenticeship Assistant Practitioner
- MSc Nursing (Adult) with NMC registration
- MSc Nursing (Mental Health) with NMC registration
- MSc Medical Ultrasound
- MSc Diagnostic Radiography (Pre-Registration)