Practitioners have worked and studied hard to gain the knowledge needed to practice safely and effectively in contemporary health care settings. While Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is recognised as a mandatory aspect of professional requirements, it can also be seen as beneficial to your professional and personal growth. As practitioners and educators who care about best practice, we have collaborated to offer shared learning that aims to create a supportive environment for the development and exchange of ideas and expertise.
This site is intended for qualified prescribers to support their continuing professional development as an important aspect of the legal, professional, ethical aspects of prescribing practice. This site aims to provide easy access to:
- Online booking for planned CPD events in the Derbyshire area
- Information about credited modules and programme of study that may be of interest to prescribers.
- A Link to our online Open Education Blackboard site that provides:
- Resources and materials from the CPD events
- Tools and resources for reflection and recording your CPD
- A communication hub to share and disseminate information