Practitioners have worked and studied hard to gain the knowledge needed to practice safely and effectively in contemporary health care settings. While Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is recognised as a mandatory aspect of professional requirements, it can also be seen as beneficial to your professional and personal growth. As practitioners and educators who care about best practice, we have collaborated to offer shared learning that aims to create a supportive environment for the development and exchange of ideas and expertise.
Here you will be able to find out about upcoming events and access to to the taught materials from each of the sessions.
Like the CPD events, this site is intended for practitioners who are qualified prescribers. Continuing professional development is an important aspect of the legal, professional, ethical aspects of prescribing practice.
This site aims to provide easy access to:
- Online booking for planned CPD events in the Derbyshire area
- Resources and materials from the CPD events
- Tools and resources for reflection and recording your CPD
- A communication hub to share and disseminate information
- Links to recommended reading
- Links to information about credited modules and programme of study that may be of interest to prescribers.