In this section
BA (Hons) Health and Social Care
Why choose this course?
Ready to make a difference? Take the first steps to a rewarding career in health and social care
- Designed in partnership with service experts, this degree prepares you to plan and deliver health and social care services fit for the future
- Our enviable links with organisations mean you get hands-on experience at every stage of your studies - so you can put the theory you are learning into practice through agency visits, guest lectures and placements
- Learn from our expert teaching staff - not only will they guide and support you throughout your studies, but they all have a wealth of experience in the sector which means what you are learning is current and up to date
- You’ll be based at Britannia Mill, our newly refurbished centre for all students studying social and community studies related degrees
- Study full-time or part-time and fit learning around your commitments.