Want to swap rooms?

If you want to change rooms, come to talk to us first

Students in a bedroom

Pop in to the Student Living Housing Centre to discuss your room change with one of our halls administrators.

They will arrange your room change for you if it's possible. There's an administration fee of £25 that you'll need to pay before you move.

You will have to sign a new letting agreement to replace your existing one and we'll arrange a date for your the move with you.

Whe you've moved, we'll check your old room for damage.

What if the halls fees are different?

If you have a standing order arrangement with us, we'll let you know when you complete your paperwork about any price changes and new payment details. 
If your hall fees are now less than you have been paying, we'll refund the difference into your bank account.

© Copyright University of Derby 2014 | Accessibility | Privacy and cookies | Disclaimer | About us as a charity | Company information | Staff admin