Responding to your invitation
THIS EVENT HAS NOW PASSED - PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR DERBY AWARD CEREMONIES ARRANGEMENTS FOR JULY 2017.
How to book your University of Derby Awards Ceremony Tickets.
These instructions relate to the ceremonies to be held at Derby Arena on November 24 and November 25 2016
You'll need to use our online system to respond to your invitation. The deadline for responses is 14 October 2016
If you're declining your invitation you need to ensure that you provide us with an up-to-date postal address for yourself as we'll be posting your certificate to you after the ceremony has taken place.
If you are accepting your invitation you'll need to let us know. If you're purchasing guest tickets and Winter Wonderland Graduation Party tickets you can do this online. Please don't forget to include yourself in ticket number requirements for church and lunch ticket orders.
If you are still awaiting confirmation of your award you need to respond to your invitaion now. If your award is not confirmed by 28 October then any ticket purchase made will be automatically refunded to you AFTER the ceremony has taken place.
Please note your date of birth may show in an american format mm/dd/yyyy.
We have a you tube video which takes you step-by-step through the process or you can use the instructions below.
1. Ensure the browser you are using allows pop-ups. If you're using a Mac we advise using Firefox.
2. Use your student number (the 9 digit number quoted as the reference on your invitation) and password to Log into UDo See below for help with passwords.
3. Once you're logged in select 'My Details'. This is listed under 'Self Service'. See the image below.
4. At the next page select 'Student Center' from the drop down box on the right hand side. See below.
6. A pop up message dialogue box will open advising you that tickets are now available. Select OK to continue. See below.
7. Proceed through the following screens. Please ensure you check the information on those screens is correct.
8. You'll need to make all of your ticket purchases (guest and Winter Wonderland Graduation Party tickets) in ONE transaction.
9. If you make a purchase of paid for tickets you'll be asked for an email address.
10. Confirmation of a successful payment will be automatically sent to the email address you supply. Please ensure you enter a correct and valid email address.
If you've forgotten your password or it has expired you can use your personal security questions to reset your password. Alternatively you can email ITServiceCentre@derby.ac.uk or call 01332 591234. You'll need the following information:
- your full name
- date of birth
- student number, programme of study and, if known, course code
Passwords are case sensitive and need to be at least 6 characters in length, include at least one capital letter and one number, they must be different from any previously used password.
No purchase tickets link displaying?