In this section
BSc (Hons) Geology
Why choose this course?
- 95% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of this course, according to the 2016 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Ranked the number one Geology course in the UK for academic support, according to the 2016 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Ranked third for student experience and teaching quality according to The Times and Sunday Times, 2017
- Accredited by The Geological Society, which means that you'll have completed the first stage of professional training to become a Chartered Geologist
- Put theory into practice with exciting residential and single day fieldtrips. Past student have visited the Pyrenees, Snowdonia, Scotland, and Anglesey
- Study in a city next to the Peak District National Park, home to some of the most outstanding geology and landscapes in the British Isles.