In this section
BSc (Hons) Geology
Why choose this course?
- 95% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of this course, according to the 2016 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Ranked second for teaching quality according to The Times and Sunday Times, 2016
- Ranked third for student satisfaction according to the Complete University Guide, 2017
- Our single course is accredited by The Geological Society; the first stage of professional training to become a Chartered Geologist
- Expand your learning with exciting fieldtrips. Past student have visited the Pyrenees, Snowdonia, Scotland, and Anglesey
- Study in a city next to the Peak District National Park, home to some of the most outstanding geology and landscapes in the British Isles.