Environmental Hazards (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
- Discover the fascinating processes on and within the Earth, the causes of natural hazards such as earthquakes, volcanoes, floods and climate change, and the ways in which we can manage these hazards
- Investigate active environmental hazards first-hand through fieldwork in both the UK and abroad
- Our course puts emphasis on practical training in the laboratory and through fieldwork, to allow you to put the theory you learn into practice
- Learn from friendly, supportive, and expert staff, who have been commended by quality inspectors for their high standard of teaching
- Our course will equip you with the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for in the environmental sector.