Geography (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Open up a world of career opportunities by combining your study of Geography with another subject.
- Tailor your degree to match your interests and ambitions: our broad choice of geography modules gives you the freedom to focus on physical or human geography – or both
- Gain vital practical experience through field-based studies in the UK and overseas: past trips include Crete and Morocco
- Study in our high-specification facilities such as the map library, sedimentology laboratory,geotechnical laboratory and student research laboratory
- Make the most of our location next to the Derwent Valley Mills UNESCO World Heritage Site and the outstanding landscapes of the Peak District National Park
- Learn from our expert, enthusiastic and supportive teaching team which includes active researchers
You can also take Geography as a single honours subject.Show All