In this section
BSc (Hons) Geography
Why choose this course?
100% of our BSc (Hons) Geography graduates were in work or further study within six months of completing this course (HESA, 2016)
- Our course is one of only three degrees in the country to be accredited by The Institution of Environmental Sciences (IES)
- Number one for student experience according to the Times and Sunday Times, 2016
- You will be taught by enthusiastic, active researchers, such as Dr Joseph Cook, whose research was recently made into an award winning film
- Study a practical course that involves a lot of field-based study in the UK and overseas, in locations such as Belgium, the Mediterranean, and Morocco. We’re located next to the Peak District National Park, which provides a great opportunity to put your theory into practice. Plus, fieldwork associated with compulsory modules is included in the fee
- The opportunity to spend a semester studying in the USA or Canada to see and experience geography from a different perspective.