In this section
BSc (Hons) Geography with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage
- You'll graduate with a degree accredited by The Institution of Environmental Sciences (IES)
- You will be taught by enthusiastic, active researchers, such as Dr Joseph Cook, whose research was recently made into an award winning film
- Study a practical course that involves a lot of field-based study in the UK and overseas, in locations such as Belgium, the Mediterranean, and Morocco. We’re located next to the Peak District National Park, which provides a great opportunity to put your theory into practice. Plus, fieldwork associated with compulsory modules is included in the fee
- The opportunity to spend a semester studying in the USA or Canada to see and experience geography from a different perspective.