In this section
BA (Hons) Events Management
Why choose this course?
- 100% of students were satisfied with the overall quality of the course in the 2015 National Student Survey (NSS)
- You’ll study in the inspirational Grade II* listed Devonshire Dome, a major events venue in its own right, giving you regular opportunities to work on real life weddings and corporate events
- You’ll work on local and national events such as Chatsworth House dinners, the Buxton Spring Fair and we have contacts with a number of festival and stewarding companies
- Our passionate tutors have extensive experience in the industry and they teach in small groups so you won’t get lost in the crowd
- You can choose to complete this course in three years or take a placement year in industry between your second and third years
- You have the opportunity to work or study abroad
- Once you’ve graduated you’ll impress employers with your ability to hit the ground running
- Study this subject at Derby and automatically become a member of hosco, the world's leading hospitality careers network for students and graduates.