In this section
BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Why choose this course?
- This course is accredited by The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- We received a 92% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016
- You'll study at Markeaton Street an inspirational learning environment equipped with laboratories, workshops and the latest technology
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment – you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
- This course is also available with a compulsory placement year in industry. Please see the BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Industrial Year course page for more information.