Coaching and Mentoring
Our coaching and mentoring CPD activities are aimed at teaching staff and leaders.
We offer an inclusive, positive and multi-layered approach to leadership development at all levels in education settings through coaching and/or mentoring, which will support the development of staff, improvement of learning and teaching and add value to in-house career development initiatives.
- We design a tailored solution to meet your institution’s needs that is relevant to staff roles and participant numbers and quality assured in line with professional coaching body guidelines and quality standards
- our developmental approach will facilitate a reflective and transformational experience to maximise learning opportunities and focuses on enabling powerful coaching conversations and engaging people in practice rather than understanding how to use a coaching model
- our aim is to help integrate effective coaching knowledge and skills and/or mentoring behaviours, into daily practice to build better working relationships, enhance management and leadership roles and support learning and teaching.
- Positive and productive relationships with colleagues
- meaningful conversations with students about learning, behaviour and achievement
- confidence to lead change.
Content can be tailored in cost, duration and design depending on the Institution’s priorities and staff requirements.
Bespoke CPD packages are competitively priced according to your unique requirements.
If you would like to talk to someone about our CPD packages, please call Nia Sutton on 01332 591592, or email firstname.lastname@example.org