Special Needs Education
Special Educational Needs and Disability, and Inclusive Practice, is an area of central importance.
We pursue research and development work with a wide range of partners, including SENAD, the Supreme Education Council in Qatar, and professionals from local colleges and schools.
This research and development aims to:
- work collaboratively in pursuit of more inclusive and socially just outcomes for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in our region
- design, promote, and deliver professional development events that enhance the confidence, skill, and reflective capacities of practitioners
- enhance the understanding of others
- offer a critical perspective on policy and practice
- present results in ways that might challenge and inform policy.
We are networked with Professional Development Network for SEND and Inclusive Practice.