In this section
BA (Hons) Special Educational Needs and Disability with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage
- Gain and practice an in-depth understanding of the theories, complex factors, and contexts within special educational needs and disability (SEND)
- Undertake work placements in the areas of education, health or social care to develop your practical, professional and intellectual skills
- Develop the skills to prepare you for a rewarding role in a range of SEND careers
- You'll have the opportunity to take part in the Erasmus+ scheme to gain an international perspective on education.