BA (Hons) Education Studies with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Start your journey towards a BA (Hons) Education Studies with our foundation year: a great option if you don’t meet the formal entry requirements to join the full honours degree directly. This course will build your knowledge and confidence while offering an excellent introduction to all aspects of education – from early years to lifelong learning.
- Choose our foundation year route if you have the potential, ambition and drive to study our BA (Hons) Education Studies but lack the formal qualifications you need to embark on the honours degree straight away
- Explore the role of education in society, including how moral and social issues shape learning
- Match your degree to your interests and ambitions with one of our pathways in Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND), Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), or Career Development
- Strengthen your CV by gaining valuable practical experience on work placement
- Take the opportunity to join one of our exciting international fieldtrips: our students have travelled as far afield as The Gambia, Morocco and Kenya
- Look at different aspects of education in a range of settings, within and outside school