Economics (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Economics is present in almost every aspect of our everyday lives. Studying economics will help you prepare for a career in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Gain hands on experience using the same information and technology relied on by financial professionals all over the world, in our brand new Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab
- Study core economic principles which are applied to real economic issues and data
- Work on consultancy projects solving real problems for real businesses
- Take advantage of opportunities to meet with experts at the forefront of the profession
- Develop a range of generic and analytical skills to enhance your employability skills.