Your first trusted business partner.
Whatever your career path, it’ll benefit from the insights and experiences of a skillfully structured and professionally relevant business course. But before every smart business suit, there’s a rolled-up sleeve. That goes for us as well as you.
We push ourselves as hard as we encourage you. We make sure every undergraduate course mirrors contemporary business. We invite the input of local and national employers, and professional bodies.
We help you secure a work placement that puts credibility on your CV, money in your pocket, and you in professional shoes. Together, we look the business world in the eye, and find your place in it.
Many of our undergraduate courses are available with a foundation year. These courses are designed for students who have the ability to study for a degree but don’t have the qualifications to enter directly onto an honours course. Find out more about our courses with foundation year.
Our undergraduate courses
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- Accounting (Joint Honours)
- BA (Hons) Business Accounting and Finance
- Integrated Masters in Accounting and Finance (MAccFin)
- BA (Hons) Business Studies
- BA (Hons) Business Management (CMI accredited)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Enterprise)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Finance)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (HRM)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (International Business)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Top up)
- Business Management (Joint Honours)
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business
- Business Enterprise (Joint Honours)
- HND Business and Management
- HND Business and Management (part-time)
- BSc (Hons) Marketing (Consumer Psychology)
- BSc (Hons) Marketing (Digital)
- BA (Hons) Marketing (PR and Advertising)
- Marketing (Joint Honours)