High Performing Manager
About this course
A High Performing Manager is innovative in their thinking, with excellent command of management skills and competences to make strategic visions become a reality.
On this short course you'll enhance your practical skills, competencies and values to make the transition to becoming a High Performing Manager. You will also develop key management and team development skills which will enable you to truly understand, and deliver, the best practices of effective management.
Delivering best practice management
- Focus on best practice management techniques and models, showing how you can put these into action.
- Managing your relationships at all levels.
High performance communication
- Examination of communication approaches and models to identify which are suited to different situations.
- Understand the high impact methods of communicating with management and executive teams.
- Delivering performance measurement and analysis and making it work for you.
- Learning the tools and techniques available to deliver balanced and evidence-driven decision making.
This programme is ideal for managers and aspiring leaders from any sector who want to drive their performance, and in turn the performance of their team.
You'll be able to deliver on your managerial responsibilities with more confidence and authority, enabling you effectively manage both yourself and your team.
Organisations will benefit through the introduction of innovative and high-impact management techniques to raise team performance and morale, and spread a performance driven culture within the organisation.
This is a four day course, delivered over five weeks. Please note this programme is available to groups only, not individuals.