In this section
MSc Tourism Management
Why choose this course?
- Top 10 UK University for degrees in Tourism Management in the Guardian 2017 league table.
- We are accredited by the Tourism Management Institute and a member of the Institute of Travel & Tourism - assuring you of our good industry links and reputation, and that our course provides you with the knowledge understanding, skills and experience to prepare you for a career in tourism
- You will study with students from around the world helping you to develop a global perspective with your tourism management skills
- Your campus in Buxton sits on the edge of the Northern Powerhouse and the Peak District National Park, an area thriving with tourism businesses, providing unique opportunities for real world learning
- You can study MSc Tourism Management full or part time. If you study full time, there is also an option to include a placement in the UK or abroad.