In this section
MSc Supply Chain Improvement
Why choose this course?
A course that makes business sense
- Designed for managers (and aspiring managers) working within the supply chain, this course gives you a high level strategic awareness of the whole supply chain.
- You gain the knowledge to inform and develop supply chain management strategy, and learn and apply relevant systems modelling techniques to supply chain operations.
- You acquire an in-depth understanding of current supply chain scenarios and the development of significant systems/process improvement (e.g. warehouse movements, movement of goods) as they relate to the supply chain.
- Learn about relevant modern technology and how it can be integrated into your organisation (e.g. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Enterprise Management systems).
- You also get the opportunity to focus on specific areas of the supply chain, for example, purchasing and supply, warehousing, transport and logistics.