MRes (Sport and Exercise)
Why choose this course?
Reach the top of your game on this pioneering course where you can undertake original research tailored to your personal career goals.
- Build the skills and knowledge to develop your potential and profile as a successful researcher
- Gain first-hand experience by conducting a substantial research project in the sport and exercise discipline of your choice
- Achieve a stand-alone research qualification to enhance your employability or take the next step towards a doctoral degree
- Structure your studies to suit your individual needs: full time or part time, with a blend of online learning and face-to-face contact
- Draw on our partnerships with leading sports teams and sports organisations, including internship opportunities to advance your research
- Take the chance to work as a teaching assistant within the University’s sports department
- Benefit from the expert supervision of influential researchers whose work is breaking new ground in the world of sport and exercise
- Make the most of our high-specification laboratories and our new £10.8m sport centre