MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)
Why choose this course?
A career in occupational therapy offers variety, purpose and immense job satisfaction. This Masters level qualification qualifies you for a rewarding profession where you can help people facing physical and mental challenges to overcome barriers to their independence.
- Accelerate your career plans: because this programme is approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, you’ll be eligible to apply to register to practise as soon as you graduate
- Boost your professional credibility on a course accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Gain invaluable experience through practice-based learning which makes up almost half of the course
- Learn from a dedicated and skilled team who have worked in a broad spectrum of occupational therapy roles
- Improve your practical skills in our superb facilities ranging from a rehabilitation kitchen to virtual learning opportunities
- In the 2016 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) 93% of our students were satisfied with their course.
Don’t already hold a degree and are looking to qualify as an occupational therapist? Join our BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy degree.Show All