In this section
MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)
Why choose this course?
Studying a Masters in Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration) at Derby is the next step to a career that transforms people’s lives.
- Study a course accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Study a course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, meaning you'll be able to apply for registration to practice as an Occupational Therapist as soon as you graduate
- Develop as a reflective practitioner and advance your skills in enquiry and research
- Engage with experienced staff who are passionate about what they teach
- Enhance your skills go on three practice placements where you can put theory into practice.