MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)
Why choose this course?
We are currently revising this course, ready for 2017. This is in line with the requirements of our professional body, and means that the curriculum stays up to date. The details of the course are therefore subject to revalidation.
Studying a Masters in Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration) at Derby is the next step to a career that transforms people’s lives.
- Study a course accredited by the College of Occupational Therapists and approved by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists
- Study a course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, meaning you'll be able to apply for registration to practice as an Occupational Therapist as soon as you graduate
- Develop as a reflective practitioner and advance your skills in enquiry and research
- Engage with experienced staff who are passionate about what they teach
- Enhance your skills go on three practice placements where you can put theory into practice.