In this section
Practice Certificate in Non-Medical Prescribing
Why choose this course?
Non-medical prescribing is an innovative and flexible professional programme which enables nurses,pharmacists, physiotherapists and podiatrists to:
- gain the skills and knowledge to practice and develop as a Non-medical Prescriber
- apply learned theory to practice and improve career prospects
- facilitate inter-professional learning that reflects innovation and responsiveness to Government legislation
- engage you as a professional in the field both in practice and in the university setting
- study at undergraduate or postgraduate level, on a course that meets your professional needs
- gain a recordable qualification with the relevant professional body, depending on your role and area of expertise.