In this section
MA Music Therapy*
Why choose this course?
If you would like to register and go into practice as a music therapist, this inspirational new masters course is the ideal route to success.
- Achieve your ambitions on the only course of its kind in the Midlands and North of England
- Choose an innovative masters degree which places music and musicianship at the heart of your learning and focuses on person-centred practice
- Integrate theory with practical experience: you’ll spend a significant amount of your time on placement
- Learn from our experienced and enthusiastic tutors who continue to practise professionally as music therapists
- Broaden your perspectives through inter-professional learning with other arts therapists
- Benefit from our flexible and convenient study modes so that you can balance your learning with your other commitments
- Join a department with a longstanding reputation for high-quality training in therapeutic arts
- This is a new course starting in September 2017 (*subject to approval).